Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ken Doll Hate Crime


On New Year's Eve Kyle was here visiting. Yes, Kyle...the first boyfriend. He is still around and he is really growing on us. He told me that Autumn and her friends were putting Barbie heads in his shoes. I just looked at him and blinked.
"Really?" I asked. I wasn't shocked. He didn't seem shocked either. He is getting used to the way things work around here.

I was in the process of making breakfast for the Lohmann's. They slept over on New Year's Eve and we were making Quiche and Dutch Babies. I walked over to the egg carton to start cracking and screamed when I realized one of the eggs had Ken Doll hair. It was so freaky having him look at me with that silly smile....he must have been wondering how he went from Kyle's shoe to my egg carton...and he also must have been mad he was missing his body. I looked around and saw Cassie smiling. Ha. Ha. Nice....I put his head on the window sill until I could locate the rest of him. I think he is out of luck though. Today I saw his leg in the bathroom and his torso on the counter downstairs.
Another barbaric act against an innocent "Barbie Doll". It will go unnoticed like the countless others before him. Sorry Ken.....

No comments:

Post a Comment