Monday, July 26, 2010

The New Opposum Build-A-Beast 2010!



For a limited time you too can come in and stuff and fluff your very own opposum! He is the first in our special Road Kill series. Your kids will adore having this friendly woodland creature added to their collection. For every animal purchased and stuffed we will donate $2.00 to the local "Scoop Group". These brave men and women work tirelessly around the clock picking these guys up and bringing them into our stores.




Here is Ava King. She is the youngest member of the Vancouver Scoop Group. She is the best of the best!
Here is what your oppossum will look like after it is Fluffed!

2 comments:

  1. EWW!!! I hate opossums!! Remember when we were growing up and they were every few feet on the road? They still gross me out to this day! I'm glad we don't see them very often anymore. My kids don't even know what they are! By the way, I do love the post:) I'll have to show my husband. He'll get a kick out of it, seeing as how he is a trapper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is it we don't see them anymore? You are right!

    ReplyDelete