Friday, April 22, 2011

App-Happy


You can always count on me to freak out if you tell me about an App that actually impresses me. I don't have that many on my phone, but if I run across a good one, I get happy. App-Happy, to be exact.

Scott showed me an app called Run-Pee. Their tag line is:

Helping your bladder enjoy going to the movies as much as you do.

Now, I usually don't have to leave in the middle of the movie to go to the restroom. I do however, have a few smaller, cuter versions of me who often tell me they have to go....and it's ALWAYS right at the good part. Well, I now have this handy app to assist. This is how it works:

You walk into the theatre and sit down with your GIANT Coke. Then you go to the app and select the movie you are currently viewing. The screen is black with yellow and white lettering so you don't bother other movie goers. You push start when your movie begins. Runpee will tell you when the perfect time is to run and...well, pee. You quietly stand up and make your way to the bathroom. As you are peeing you can read the quick summary of the part you missed! So when you come back, you are up to speed, and feeling happy.


It's a lot of bang for your buck. I think I will try it out this week, but first I will swing through Starbucks and get a Venti Iced Coffee so I can really put it to the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment