Thursday, September 29, 2011

Planking Contest



I have received more then one emails asking of I was still going to host a planking contest on my blog. I thought the idea would fizzle out and people would forget but I was wrong. I have been told by really hip  people that planking is OUT. But I happen to find it hilarious and would like to ride this wave a wee bit longer. What seems so funny to me are all of the expressionless faces.  I have already received some pictures so why allow those people to plank for nothing?

 So, here are the planking rules:

1.You must always lay face down, ensuring your face remains expressionless for the duration of the Plank.

2.Your legs must remain straight, and together with toes pointed.

3.Your arms must be placed by your side, held straight, and fingers pointed.

4.It helps to make it known that you are Planking. Saying 'I am Planking' usually gets this across. Sternly announcing it will ensure a good result.

5.Your safety should always be considered. Plank at your own risk. No pictures of a dangerous nature will be accepted!

6.Every Plank that is captured must be named.

7. Email your pictures to mikkilindsey@gmail.com

I will post all of the entries and choose a winner on October 20th.

I'll give the winner a $25.00 Starbucks card. Around these parts, coffee talks.

Plank away....


No comments:

Post a Comment