Thursday, March 18, 2010

Contest Drawing


One of my followers mentioned to me that I forgot to say when the drawing would be. I guess that little piece of info might prove useful. Bear with me....I'm learning as I go here.

Ok.....I have surpassed my goal of fifty followers. I am so HAPPY! Thank you all for being so supportive and sweet under such extreme pressure. (I think Sam called me a shameless beggar.....but then he also said he loves to read my blog, so I think he was just being cute.)
You won't regret following My Kite Dream...we will have fun.....trust me. Lots of things are coming down the pipe!

Oh..... And we are going to draw the name TODAY! I will send the lucky winner their Starbucks Card and autographed picture of Chick Magnet on Tuesday.

Enjoy this sunny day!

No comments:

Post a Comment