Saturday, June 12, 2010

I am SO FULL

Ok....I was just about to go off of meat. I have a lot of reasons why.  But I have decided to do one thing first. I am too curious and I have to try it out.  I have a couple of friends who have gone on a program called Do-It-Yourself HCG. They have had amazing results with their weight loss. Like thirty pounds in a month.

Here is the basic concept in my words.

Dr Simeons developed this program in the fifties. He found out that when a person starves themselves they use up their normal fat reserves. After that they burn structural reserves. Finally the body will give up the abnormal fat reserves. But by then the person is so miserable they give up. It's no fun to lose the fat in your face so you look older and worn out and have nothing else change. Losing muscle is not good either. Even though your scale will tell you that you are losing. HCG allows you to tap into our abnormal fat deposits. (shoulders, butt, upper arms, thighs)

The HCG hormone coupled with a 500 calorie diet  allows these reserves to be tapped into and released into the blood stream. So your body isn't getting only 500 calories, but between 2,000-4,000. This is the ONLY reason it's okay to be on so few calories each day.

The food you consume is very healthy and is a great detox diet. Your body will have a rest from the onslaught of unhealthy processed foods and drinks. And you feel full. You don't want to rip someone's head off because the hormone drops keep that starving feeling away....mostly because you aren't starving. You are getting plenty from the fat that is unlocked and released into your blood stream.

OH! One more thing. You have to gorge for the first two days. As much fat as you can get down you without being sick. This is to keep you from being hungry the first few days until the HCG kicks in. If you skip this step, you will feel hungry and those around you will not be very happy.

Today was my first "Gorge Day". I spent it with Jen who is also doing this program for 23 days with me. I will post tomorrow about that. We had quite the time of it. I would tell you now but I feel soooooo full miserable. I don't want to see another Snicker Bar ever again.

I am laughing just thinking of today. I can't wait to share it. I realize most people don't talk about these things until they see if it works. I know people will think it sounds "fishy." Go to their website and read about it. You too might feel inspired to try it out. If so, let me know.

http://www.diyhcg.com/hcg-in-weight-loss/

GOODNIGHT  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment