Monday, January 2, 2012

One Year With Havensong



Here is a year in a glance with our baby. It has flown by so fast. I can't quite believe it. We waited so long for her but when she arrived it seemed she was always here. I can't imagine life without her. She is joyous, and funny and so sweet. We all pretty much adore every move she makes. She is starting to cuddle more, and we all love that. She gives kisses all day long. I sometimes can hardly stand how cute she is. Really, I don't know how I take it most days. I just stare at her in amazement. (But my mom tells me I did that with all my babies.) I guess you could say she is a dream baby. Perfect  fifth child. (Thank you Lord!)

 I love how these pictures show how she blossoms as time passes. Little beauty...


January


February

March
April
May
June


July
August

September
October
November

December


1 comment:

  1. What an exciting and happy year. Blessings for all the more in 2012.

    ReplyDelete